Start a new topic
Answered

Why do LaMetric have the worst customer support ever?

I've had a ticket open for 1+ month. Still no communication to what is going to happen. No updates and very few responses. Why can't they provide replacements or even appear to actually help the customer? Ridiculous.

Best Answer

Hi guys,

We are really sorry about your experience with the product and our customer support team. 

We value any critical comments or suggestions as this is the best way to improve.

Issues are currently under investigation, we put maximum efforts to find the root causes but unfortunately it may take some time. 

We'll email you directly shortly.

@Roland,

Apologies for the misunderstanding with merging closed tickets. We definitely need to improve this.

Please check your email, our Support Team has just sent you the response on the case.

Lametric support is truly atrocious - closing tickets without resolution. My ticket #11075 was closed after a day with nor response at all, but now shows as 'being processed' - I raised it 9 days ago; not a word from Lametric support. What is going on???

@Miguel

Sorry about your experience. This is definitely not up to our usual standards.

Please note that we merge the tickets if they are related to the same issue, it helps us to track all the issue activity. So it may seem that a ticket was closed but actually the initial request remains open until the resolution.

We have also sent you an email response, please check your mail.

At least your ticket was open for a month. I created a ticket and they closed it 5 days after with no answer, no feedback, no nothing. It was simply closed without any kind of feedback... Thanks for the “great support” LaMetric...
I agree. I contacted them about my unit shutting down withing a couple of minutes of turning it on. This started happening after I unplugged it once. All support did was send me a link to this forum. Absolutely useless. I regret spending the money on this piece of junk and posted a review on Amazon stating the same.
Answer

Hi guys,

We are really sorry about your experience with the product and our customer support team. 

We value any critical comments or suggestions as this is the best way to improve.

Issues are currently under investigation, we put maximum efforts to find the root causes but unfortunately it may take some time. 

We'll email you directly shortly.

I totally agree with you on that, there service is absolute rubbish; I'm still awaiting response to some of my requests that have been loged sereval months ago

Login or Signup to post a comment