Start a new topic

Latest firmware FEL

Hi guys, I got a problem with the latest firmware. During the update I got the message FEL and now, I cannot do anything. I tried already to connect the device to a pc window, push + and on but I still have the same message, FEL. Anything that I can do? It was perfect until the last update.

14 people have this problem

basket random

You can look for and install Allwinner USB drivers if you have an Allwinner-based device. Users often post these drivers on boards or websites like XDA Developers when they can't be found on the manufacturer's site.

Hi Stewart,

you mean that with this driver we can access and fix the problem???

They said "Please drop an email on support@lametric.com." Bullshit ! the only thing proposed is to send you for 49euros a new SD Card...telling you that the SD card is dead...without any verification. I checked on my side. The SD card seems to be perfectly correct...but my Lametric is bricked on FEL. I have 2 bars bricked at the same time during the last firmware update. The do not accept to send you files and let you find your own SD Card.... BAD SAV 

Hi Francois, can you get only the files/software to be restored by yourself?

1 person likes this
Hi Federico. My problem is that i don't have serials...and i am not an informaticien ;)
Hi everyone Same problem here. Sent an email to support. Nothing seems to work :(
Finally found serial on old SD. Find the solution on Reddit to build a New Sd and édit to add serial ! It works ;) !
Login or Signup to post a comment