Start a new topic
Solved

Cant connect to Facebook Counter

I connected it to my Facebook Account but the App says "Du musst dich anmelden, damit Lametric Time Facebook Ereignisse verfolgen...". It don't work.

@Jörn

Thank you for reporting about the issue. We will need some more details on the issue. Please send us your device logs via the support ticket. Do any errors appear when you try to log in to your Facebook account? Could you please send us some screenshots?

My La metric does not want To connect with my Facebook page. How can I correct the problem?

Same here Melanie.

The login is working, but the config app returns me back as if no login had occurred; subsequent presses results in being bounced back to the previous screen without prompt.

IMG0948.JPG
(650 KB)

We are checking the issue.

We'll keep you posted on the updates.

Hi all,

We've released the new iOS app version, please update yours and get back to support@lametric.com with the error screenshot you get when trying to login to Facebook.

Thanks.

Already responded, just gonna post here the image of the error I get.

Thanks! We'll keep you posted on the updates.

Issue has been fixed, please update your app to the latest version.

I have got the exact same issue right now on Android.

The issue is fixed.

I've the version 1.0.28 and the same problem. Everything is well connected but the counter doesn't work.

Mine does not work.. Version 1.10
Literally same issue years later, what’s the fix!?

Hi!

If you see this 
on your LaMetric Time device it means that you are not logged into your Facebook account. 

Please open the Follower Counter for Instagram (for Business) app/Like Counter for Facebook (for Business) app and follow the next steps:

1) 'Login with Facebook';
2) tap 'Copy Code' button;
3) visit facebook.com/device directly in your browser;
4) paste the copied code in the corresponding field and tap 'Continue';
5) return to the LaMetric app and finish the configuration.

On the 'Connect to Facebook' page you can follow the video guide with details on how to login.

We hope this helps. If the issue persists, please contact support@lametric.com for further solution.

Login or Signup to post a comment