Start a new topic

Feedback

Please allow us to connect to la metric through bluetooth to control it if wifi is not available - perhaps it can share your phone's 4g connection? 

For the countdown timer: Please give us the ability to disable sounds through the app.I was using a timer on my computer set to :30 minutes to help remind me to get up from my desk and walk around at work. I'll be using la metric now and I'm sure my coworkers don't want to hear an alarm every 30 minutes, but I will certainly see the timer when it reaches 0.

For the stock quote: I can't seem to figure out how to add more than one stock ticker symbol if there is already a way. If not, this is really really important to me. 

Also please give us a way to configure what the stock app scrolls through and for how long, some things aren't important to me (like % change for example, I want to be able to skip that portion or any other portion.)

Please give us a way to have la metric scroll through some apps. I'd like to be able to set it to go from the time of the day, to stocks, to the countdown timer that I have set.

1 Comment

Indeed, the ability of scrolling a predefined set of apps would be fine (with indivitually defined scrolling interval).

Login or Signup to post a comment