Start a new topic
Implemented

Slower speed for Scroll Text (not for typewriter text)

There is no way to adjust the speed of the scrolltext. Only for typewriter text you can adjust the speed. Please implement this feature for scrolltext, too.

This is a feature that looks so simple to add (please forgive me if it's not the case) that I don't understand the reason so not add it! I don't like the typewriter mode, I prefere the scroll, but we need a option to set the scroll speed, please review this!

17 people like this idea

I agree. And in addition it would be great if we could set a short delay before the text scrolling starts, or how many times the text/notification is displayed before it disappears.

It would also be great if you can set that the icon will remain, and the text scrolls

1 person likes this

Please consider this change

I agree, would be nice to be able to control the scrolling speed

Any update on this?

Also bouncing for an update - the scroll speed is way to fast, its the only thing that holder me back using lametric for news feeds etc. Now there is the new lighting option (which i assumed also work with the apps) then surely a scroll speed option could be built in?

Andy

Definitely would like to see this option.

I woud like to have this feature too!

Same here!

Just seeing if there is an update - quite a few posts now but no reply from support if its incoming - I have had to move away from Lametic due to the fast scroll speed of my own incoming data and it would be a shame to abandon the platform for such a simple, but crucial fix.

Hi!

Thanks for reaching out to us.
You may control text animation speed in the Typewriter option only. In your LaMetric Time app you need to go to Settings > Text > Text Animation > Typewriter and choose a comfortable speed of text. 
Unfortunately, Scroll (Text Animation) doesn't support these settings.

If you have any questions we'll be glad to answer you.
Have a good day!
Yes we know that... That is the point of the feature request 樂 Thank you

2 people like this

Thanks for the support reply - as Soloam mentioned. - its the Scroll Text Animation that really needs the option to slow down, its way too fast and is stopping development of apps - so thus the feature request to add Scroll Animation and to slow it down...

Hope its possible, as I think you are losing users as not everyone likes Typewriter...

Andy

2 people like this

Hello!

We implemented additional text animations with the possibility to change speed: Word by Word and Word Slide. Please check them out!

Login or Signup to post a comment