Start a new topic

World cup 2018 app

Can someone create an app for the world cup 2018 with all the games that are playing on the day and the scores like live updates of games taking place

1 person likes this idea

Thanks I really appricate that, is there away to add which players score goals during the match

Yeah. Let me figure it out.
Thanks in advanced you are a genius

So please update the app. You may enable the 'Show live scorer info' switch in order to view who scored the goals.
Thanks mate,

Will you be doing any other football app’s for example FA Cup and Championship leagues, or any other app's, as your technique of creating app's are very good.

Well, as long as I have the time. And there's an API for that, I suppose. No guarantee lol
Hi

Hi

after your updated version of the app, I enabled the show live scorer info as mentioned, unfortunately the live info isn’t working and only the past info from the previous match show’s and keeps repeating, even after the live match was over its only repeating the past match info,  please can you check sorry for the bother

If you're talking about SWE-SUI match keeps showing up, it's a known issue with the service I use: https://github.com/estiens/world_cup_json/issues/156 From what I see now, the error seems to have gone away. Can you verify that?

Will do, soon as I check will let you no

Thanks

Hi, hope your good just a suggestion on a app, can you create an app, which gives you information on the traffic updates to your destination and the arrival time with real time delays like google maps. There is one on the app store but that is not that good as it only gives arrival time. its only a suggestion

regards

I'll be interested to investigate. Can you start a new thread on this idea?

Will do

Thanks

Just started the thread

Thanks

Login or Signup to post a comment