Hi guys, please follow the next steps to update the software via USB:
- Connect LaMetric Time to PC using USB cable.
- Start device in Recovery mode (press and hold Volume Up button and short press the On/Off button at the same time).
- Mount mass storage (navigate in Recovery mode to ‘MOUNT’ using Left or Right navigation buttons and confirm with Action button).
- PC should detect new mass storage device and LaMetric will be temporarily locked.
- Drop latest software file from firmware.lametric.com to the root folder of the disk drive that appeared on your PC. - Safely disconnect LaMetric from PC and reboot it (navigate to ‘REBOOT’ using Left or Right buttons and confirm with Action button).- The software will be installed automatically. The device will reboot few times.
- Then please try to configure the device.
Please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if the issue persists.
I can't update firmware via PC.
Because me pc(Windows 7) don't know lametric, it didn'd find USB drivers.
Pleace Can we sent me a link for download USB drivers for me lametric time !!
Thx you !
(Sorry for my english)