Start a new topic
Answered

IFTTT Notifications

Is anyone else having a problem with notifications from IFTTT since they changed? None of my notifications show up and when I try to create a new recipe, it gives me an error message.
IMG0645.PNG
(136 KB)

Best Answer

The issue has been fixed. Please check!

Weird, all the messages I sent via IFTTT for testing purposes during the day just arrived in a bunch.

I have similar problems. After restarting the LaMetric Time my IFTTT recipes work for 1 or 2 days, after that they fail, independent of what source they are. I have some from espn coming, some are triggered through the IFTTT maker channel.

Anything on this, LaMetric? Is this still a known issue that only some notifications are showing?
The recipes not displaying on my LaMetric are coming from the following sources using If: any item on RSS then: LaMetric. NWS RSS from https://alerts.weather.gov and Google News RSS from https://news.google.com/nwshp?cf=all&hl=en&pz=1&ned=us. However, the only other feed I have set up that comes from https://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu/projects/iembot/ (RSS feeds for Topeka, KS and national) display just fine. I don't know if it's a difference in the type of RSS feed they're using or what it is. But, it's odd that one of my feeds works and the other two do not display. They've all worked previous to this. When going to my activity log on IFTTT all recipes are working and it shows them triggering, they just don't all display on the device. I hope I didn't make this too hard to figure out what I'm saying.

Oh yes creating new recipes works fine now, but no information getting shown on the device.

I'm still not getting all of the notifications for recipes I have either. I've rebooted and made sure they're okay in IFTTT. I still only get about half of my recipe notifications. I'm able to create new recipes finally. I just don't get a notification for them.
Still not working here, done a reboot and deleted the app, re-installed, re-connected only "IFTTT" will be shown.

Thanks, currently, it works indeed again, after rebooting the device.

Hey guys!

Glad to report that the issue was fixed. 

Please check.

Hi everyone,

We are working on the issue. And it should be fixed next week.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We put all efforts to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1 person likes this

Since I've bought this thing I get only shown "IFTTT" nothing else more. Frustrating.

IFTTT taking money from the company's,offering this service..., hope they paid their bills.

since yesterday, ifttt - lametric integration seems to have stopped, I'm not getting any updated notifications, the ifttt app only shows "IFTTT" :(

Dear Lametric please fix this issue, it was the reason for buying this device... and you advertise that as a feature even on the BOX! 

Same here, can't finish the applet creation and haven't been able to for about a week at least. Also not getting any notifications thru. 

Thanks. 

Hey guys,

are there any news about the issues with applet creation. I still have problem creating new applets. Can't finish them (other "Then"-actions work fine).

Thank you

Login or Signup to post a comment