Start a new topic
Answered

Weather app doesn't auto update while on scroll

Weather app doesn't auto update while on scroll

this only seems to update when I click on the weather app within my iPhone

Best Answer

Thank you guys for reports. We wanted to let you know that we have found the cause and already fixed in new firmware. Stay tuned for upcoming firmware update in just few days. 

Dear @Kevin,

We use the data from openweathermap.org.  And due to technical limitations, the weather is updated once in 1-1.5 hours.

But if the issue persists, please share more details and log files to support@lametric.com.

Not sure whether to keep reopening this thread or to start a new one. The weather app had seemed to be updating much more frequently. It seemed accurate and up to date. After the last outage of the weather app, it is not updating very much through the day. The sun can be up for two hours and it still has the moon icon and an old temperature. It will update and hours go by before it changes again. It's very frustrating when I rely on it for my weather info. Can the refresh time please be set back to a more normal time?

Hi dears!

Please be informed that recently we released some fixes according to issues with Weather app. Please check.

If the issue persists, please contact support@lametric.com

Hi @Sam!

It is a known issue for us. Our Development team is working on fixes.

We will let you know when the issue will be fixed.

Thanks for your patience.

Same problem. Mine does not update. Tried hard reset twice. Changed location. Made all system updates! No updating of weather app!!! It’s annoying

Hi guys! Weather API provider updates data on their servers once in 3 hours and this is the update time for the default weather app.

Thanks! What is the update time for the default weather app? It doesn't seem to update very often at all.
Answer

Thank you guys for reports. We wanted to let you know that we have found the cause and already fixed in new firmware. Stay tuned for upcoming firmware update in just few days. 

same here - temperature doesen't update

I got mine to update by switching current location on and back off. Mine is saying it's sunny now, even though it's been cloudy for about 24 hours straight. It's not updating again either. LaMetric, is this a known issue?
Mine isn't updating at all right now. I don't think it's updated in about 6 hours.
Login or Signup to post a comment