Start a new topic
Solved

YouTube Video Views Counter not updating

Just got my LaMetric Time and loving it so far. I installed the Video Views Counter (VVC), pointed it at a video, and the initial view count is correct, but it never updates. The video is getting more views, but after about an hour VVC's counter hasn't changed. The info for the app says "data is updated once in a minute."

Hi!

Thanks for your request.

Please, be informed that data in our Video Viewers Counter app updates in such a way:

- if you track the video which was uploaded today you'll get notifications about new viewers every 2 minutes. 10 minutes - if the app isn't visible;
- if you track the video which was uploaded yesterday you'll get notifications about new viewers every 4 minutes. 20 minutes - if the app isn't visible;
- if you track the video which was uploaded more then 2 days ago you'll get notifications about new viewers 1 time a day.

We hope this will help. If the issue persists, please share more details (any video, screenshots, the link to the video you track) to support@lametric.com.

Have a nice day.

Thanks, the video I'm tracking was uploaded a few weeks ago, so I'll test that 3rd option and see if it works.

Marking solved. Looks like this is working as expected. I think the "info" stuff on the app should be updated to include this information. Thanks!

Hi!

Thanks for writing back with updates and for sharing your feedback:)

We'll consider it when working on further updates.

Best regards,

LaMetric Support Team

Login or Signup to post a comment