Start a new topic
Answered

Can not connect to LaMETRIC (iOS)

Hi everyone,

just received the the LA metric today and I have difficulties to connect with LaMetric. I installed the app and registered, but as soon as I want to add LA metric via app I receive an error from the app and it is impossible to connect to LA metric.

Do you have solution? thx for Support.

1x.JPG.png
(161 KB)

Best Answer

@Gunnar

Please try to RESET your device. To do this, switch the device off, then press and hold the On/Off  and the Volume up buttons simultaneously and start LaMetric in Recovery mode. There you will see a menu where you can choose between ‘RESET’, ‘REBOOT’ or ‘MOUNT’ by clicking on Left  or Right navigation button. When ‘RESET’ message appears, press the Action button to reset your device.

After this please set up your LaMetric Time device again.

1 Comment

Answer

@Gunnar

Please try to RESET your device. To do this, switch the device off, then press and hold the On/Off  and the Volume up buttons simultaneously and start LaMetric in Recovery mode. There you will see a menu where you can choose between ‘RESET’, ‘REBOOT’ or ‘MOUNT’ by clicking on Left  or Right navigation button. When ‘RESET’ message appears, press the Action button to reset your device.

After this please set up your LaMetric Time device again.

Login or Signup to post a comment