Start a new topic
Answered

How to get API key on Windows

Made the mistake of upgrading to FW 1.6.0

Now none of my API v1? batch files to send messages work :-(

Read the "documentation" on API v2, and how to get the API Key from a Windows system???

Why can't this just be displayed online under my devices, or in the smartphone app, or on the LaMetric itself?

Best Answer

So we made it easier to get API key for sending notifications to your LaMetric device in local network. Go to your account settings on Developer Portal and choose 'Device'. There your will see the devices you have, serial number and API key for each of them.

@JP Our development team is already working on the issue. We'll let you know as soon as we have any results.

Answer

So we made it easier to get API key for sending notifications to your LaMetric device in local network. Go to your account settings on Developer Portal and choose 'Device'. There your will see the devices you have, serial number and API key for each of them.

That's cool - thanks!

The Device list in my Developer Portal is empty.  How do I get my device to show up here?

@Scott

Please make sure you're logged into the same account on the Developer Portal and on your LaMetric phone app.

Login or Signup to post a comment