Start a new topic

Sometimes the last frame is skipped

Hi There,

I have a custom (private) push app that has 5 frames.  I notice that quite often the last frame is skipped even though there is data pushed to the LaMetric.  I'm using the latest firmware and it doesn't seem to make any difference if I restart the LaMetric, it seems most often than not to not display the last fame.

Has anyone else noticed this problem?

+1

I completely resolved my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the very detailed description. I wrote my review on the globalassignmenthelp review, you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention in your time.

Hi Tim,

I was also facing exactly the same issue for my cv services Glasgow app, the last frame is automatically skipped. But now this issue has been resolved in the upgraded version i.e. v2.0.26 release date is Apr 07, 2020 and onwards. It is now working properly.

Thank you for raising up this problem I was noticing this for a long time now for my Queen latifah robyn Mccall black leather coat . After watching this post I downloaded the new version and now everything is working smoothly.

Hello. In order to configure the device, you do not need to do anything complicated. The LaMetric application is installed on a smartphone with an Android or iOS operating system, and with its help, control is carried out. In addition, you can connect to the device via Wi-Fi. Once the network connection is complete, the watch can be operated. One note here - the smartphone and the device must work within the same wireless network. If desired, you can add new Wi-Fi networks. I was able to gather this information from posts on Twitter in which the authors talked about smart gadgets. I saw quite a lot of such posts there and noticed that in most cases they had posted by accounts that have more than 72 thousand followers! I am sure this is because their authors resorted to using the services buy twitter followers in order to wind up likes.

Cool thoughts!

Login or Signup to post a comment