Start a new topic
Answered

call preset frames

Hi.

I created an App with 4 frames that reflect 4 statuses each having text and a nice icon. This is working fine, LaMetric is scrolling all 4 frames.

What I want to do is the Push to the app one specific status which is one specific frame but only a point to the frame without the content, as the content is already defined within the app. I would have expected something like:

{

"frames": [ {

"index": 0,

}, ]

}

would recall frame 0 in the app.

How can this be achieved? 

Best Answer

Hi,

Unfortunately that is not possible.

1. Instead, you probably want to have one single frame that will represent status and update that single frame with new icon and text when it changes.

"frames": [{

"index":0,

"icon": "<icon id>",

"text": "status text"

}

Icon ids can be found here – just replace the # symbol before the icon id with "i" for static images and "a" for gifs. So your icon id should look like "i2918" or "a2900".

Hope it helps.

1 Comment

Answer

Hi,

Unfortunately that is not possible.

1. Instead, you probably want to have one single frame that will represent status and update that single frame with new icon and text when it changes.

"frames": [{

"index":0,

"icon": "<icon id>",

"text": "status text"

}

Icon ids can be found here – just replace the # symbol before the icon id with "i" for static images and "a" for gifs. So your icon id should look like "i2918" or "a2900".

Hope it helps.

Login or Signup to post a comment