Start a new topic
Answered

2 question for pull-app

I have a litte app:

initial:

{ "frames": [ { "index": 0, "text": "blabla", "icon": "iconid" } ] }

the pull-link sends following json back:

{ "frames": [ { "index": 0, "a number": "641", "icon": "iconid" } ] }

Everything works fine, but when i start lametric later - and the "a number" doesn't change, only "blabla" is shown. Im ust reinstall the app, then it works again how i want

Second qiestion:

What must i do, when i habe 2 frames at start, but i only want one frame after the pull request. The one frame will be override (that's what i want), but the other frame is still shown.

Thanks for your help

Best Answer

Hi Joern,

So the issue with data not updating is that you should always use key "text" in order for the value to be overwritten in the app. In your case you should use this json to update data (the problem is in "a number" key):

{ "frames": [ { "index": 0, "text": "641", "icon": "iconid" } ] }

As for your second question. Currently dynamic data structures are not supported, but that is nice feature and we are considering implementing it in future.

Thank you, hope it helps.

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Joern,

So the issue with data not updating is that you should always use key "text" in order for the value to be overwritten in the app. In your case you should use this json to update data (the problem is in "a number" key):

{ "frames": [ { "index": 0, "text": "641", "icon": "iconid" } ] }

As for your second question. Currently dynamic data structures are not supported, but that is nice feature and we are considering implementing it in future.

Thank you, hope it helps.

Login or Signup to post a comment