1. Create Google Sheet document.
2. In the Google Sheet file tap on Share
3. Tap 'Change'
4. Select Anyone with the link can view and tap Done button
5. Copy the URL link (Ctrl + L, Ctrl + C)
6. Add My Data (Google Sheets) app
7. Open app and tap on URL
8. Paste copied URL in the corresponding field and tap Done
9. Now you are able to track your Google sheet. Select cell you want to track
We hope these will help. Please drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have other questions.