There are several reasons that may cause this issue:
1. An error may occur also if Wi-Fi network on your smartphone is not the same as was chosen at the very beginning to connect LaMetric to. Tap Got It and connect your smartphone to the right one.
2. If the problem arises because additional settings on your router are required, you will be headed to this screen. Your Wi-Fi network configuration prevents devices from communicating with LaMetric. In order to resolve this issue, you will need to disable AP (access point) isolation, AP isolation (also known as 'Client Isolation' or 'Guest Mode') on your router. Please refer to your router documentation to learn how to disable AP isolation.
If you do not have access to your router settings, or if you are attempting to connect through a guest, hotel or public network with AP/client isolation, you will be unable to set up your LaMetric.
If you are attempting to connect through a Wi-Fi extender, please check your extender settings. You will need to disable AP isolation on your Wi-Fi extender before setting up LaMetric to work with your Wi-Fi network.
3. If there was an incorrect time on your LaMetric, at first, you should try reconnecting it to your wi-fi.
Make sure that:
1. You have correct time set on your mobile phone/tablet.
2. Your firewall doesn't block NTP server (*.pool.ntp.org) that LaMetric uses to update its time.
Tap Got it on a screen that appears and restart your device - turn off, then turn on. If it does not help, try resetting it. To know how to make it, read How to register LaMetric under another account or wipe all settings?
4. If you see the following screen, you should check whether LaMetric mobile application is updated to the latest version.
Update LaMetric mobile application from App Store or Play Market and try to connect your smartphone to LaMetric again.