Start a new topic
Implemented

WPA2 Enterprise support as it was promised

Hello

In the 12th kickstarter update, from September 29 2014 (this one) you stated, and I quote, "(...) we will support WPA2 Enterprise in the software to support offices with the high level of security. (...)" This was a comment posted by you guys, on the 6th of October of that same year.

After that, on the 20th of October of 2014, in update 13 (here) you mentioned it again:

"P.S.  Many thanks for your votes. 83% selected 2 speakers and audio output, we move according to this. Backers who selected Ethernet, don't be sad, we will support WPA2 Enterprise in the software to support offices with the high level of security."

(here's a screenshot of the bottom of your post)

I've read all other updates trying to figure out if you said that this feature had to be dropped, and I've found nothing. From these posts on, you guys made it clear that there would not be an ethernet port but there would be WPA2 Enterprise support.

Why is this feature not present then?

And when will it be available?

2 people like this idea

Hi guys,

Check out the new update! LaMetric Time now supports WPA/WPA2 Enterprise wifi networks. Read more here: https://help.lametric.com/support/discussions/topics/6000056456

Feel free to share your feedback with us.

Now my company is changing its wifi setup as well and will use wpa2 enterprise.

Please add this feature as promised :-(

15 days and no answer? What’s going on, lametric ?

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment