Start a new topic
Solved

Weather update - new problem

Another problem happened after the new update: Switch the speed to km/h and the results here: .4.4 km/h (see the double dots)

1 person has this problem

Please fix this problem with the weather app i updated my software to version to 2.0.15 After the update the clock is showing the wrong temperature in my location and its also showing a yellow cube in instead of showing the current weather conditions. Please fix this problem? Wrong weather status is being display i check the settings on the weather app nothing has change its not showing the correct conditions and the correct weather Location: New York like the condition is not showing anything after i updated keeps showing yellow box
Please fix this problem with the weather app i updated my software to version to 2.0.15 After the update the clock is showing the wrong temperature in my location and its also showing a yellow cube in instead of showing the current weather conditions. Please fix this problem? Wrong weather status is being display i check the settings on the weather app nothing has change its not showing the correct conditions and the correct weather Location: New York
Login or Signup to post a comment