Start a new topic

Would like more Notification Sound options

Would really like more Notification Sound options as these are key indicators as to whether to look at the LaMetric for certain important alerts. I have many notifications setup and can easily tell by sound which type of alert is showing and then decide whether to look at the notification at any given time. However, I need more alert sounds to choose from and/or, preferrably, the ability to add custom mp3 sounds of our own like we can create clock faces. As a quick addition, maybe you can give us the option of the clock alarm sounds as notification sounds in the mean time. Thank you very much!

8 people like this idea

Yep. Being able to specify a MP3 stream URL would be awesome.

4 people like this

Being able to specify an MP3 stream would be an awsome feature !

1 person likes this

Right, I also wish some custom sounds. Either by uploading/posting mp3 or maybe by providing a stream URL so that the device can get the file from there.

2 people like this

best would be to be able to upload some mp3 to the device adn use them as alarm sounds or any notification sound

2 people like this
Hi, will there be enhancements sooner or later about having custom notification sounds when pushing JSON to the LaMetric? Probably having a base64 encoded string is impracticable due to the size of MP3 being a lot more heavier than 8x8 PNGs, but the ability to load an HTTP stream - as others suggested above - would be perfect solution. Developer, are you listening?

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment