Start a new topic
Implemented

Spotify or deezer.

Hello it would be nice if there could be an application like Spotify or deezer.

8 people like this idea

I just made this app. Search "Spotify" on the app store.

Hi Billy,
i checked the app, but when i connect to Spotify it comes every time back to the Login Button...

Yeah, I was getting the same thing with my Android. It works fine on iPhone. I think that may be a bug with LaMetric's Android app.

Thanks a lot, Billy. I waited so long for a Spotify-App, you did great work! One Question: When i stop the Music for an hour or two, i have to re-login to Spotify (in LaMetric App) to get it work. Is that a big or is that my fault? Thanks!

1 person likes this

Thanks. Yeah I also have this problem, I contacted LaMetric about it and they told me how to fix it. I'm at the airport fixing it now.

1 person likes this

I will test on my clock when I return home :)

1 person likes this

Hello Billy,

It seems that the problem is fixed.

Today my music is displaying perfectly and i didn't have to re-login.

It's great ! Thank you

No problem, sorry it was broken for a while.

Hi everyone,

Same thing as Patrick - I am not able to connect me to my Spotify account - It comes back everytime to the login button :(

I have an Android 7.1.2 with the latest LaMetric version 2.0.1

Same problem here. Can't login to Spotify.

One of the greatest apps for the La Metric - it sometimes display a ! is that a bug or what does it mean? But thats just a minor flaw.

By the way im having the again and again login Problem too try to go to the Website which is opening behind and Login there then Restart Lametric App - or use  an iPad or iPhone from a Friend to login (need do it just once and u stay). It worked for me till fixed ;)

Hello,

"One of the greatest apps for the La Metric - it sometimes display a ! is that a bug or what does it mean? But thats just a minor flaw."

Same for me. As i selected the "Notification" options, sometimes the "!" pops up several times in a few minutes. 

This is happening because too many people are using the app - Spotify have put limits on the use of their services. I've changed the update rate to 1 minute instead of 5 seconds, so it will slowly start working for people again, hopefully

1 person likes this

Ok thank you Billy !

Login or Signup to post a comment