Start a new topic
Answered

IFTTT Notifications

Is anyone else having a problem with notifications from IFTTT since they changed? None of my notifications show up and when I try to create a new recipe, it gives me an error message.
IMG0645.PNG
(136 KB)

Best Answer

The issue has been fixed. Please check!

Any update yet? IFTTT doesn't work currently. I get "your applet is invalid - see the errors below" (no errors displayed). I got this clock for this reason, without IFTTT we simply have an extremely expensive but pretty digital clock.
IMG0957.PNG
(89 KB)

Hi guys,

We are investigating this issue now. And we'll need some details from you: what applets are your experiencing issues with and what triggers do you use. Please email to support@lametric.com

Would having the actual recipe ID's help? Some of mine are:

If RSS from https://alerts.weather.gov/cap/us.php?x=0, then trigger LaMetric Notification. Applet ID 48550470d

If RSS from http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&authuser=0&q=Topeka,+KS&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss, then trigger LaMetric Notification. Applet ID 43990721d

If RSS from http://news.google.com/news?q=Kansas&num=50&safe=active&hl=en&gl=us&authuser=0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss, then trigger LaMetric Notification. Applet ID 43987501d

Those are three I know are not triggering.

Regular apps on the LaMetric work fine for me. Even the IFTTT app works for all my recipes I have going to the app to display all the time.

I'm just using the IFTTT maker trigger and the ESPN one. What's weird is that it's working for a few days now.

bought this Device because of the ifttt Functions and none of them working.... im Disappointed ,,, i have the same Problem as mentioned by Wayne Jones (see the errors below" (no errors displayed) please fix this since you advertise with this Feature... 

Oh yes creating new recipes works fine now, but no information getting shown on the device.

Still not fully working for me. The same feeds I listed don't show up on LaMetric even though they're showing in my Activity list on IFTTT.
After reconnecting my LaMetric in IFTTT and deleting all of the recipes that were not scrolling, I recreated one and it just scrolled on my LaMetric. I'll recreate all of them now and make sure they all show up. It's getting frustrating to have to do this quite often.
They stopped working when I changed the sound setting on IFTTT to None. The notifications stopped. I switched the sound to Notification 1 and they started scrolling. All of these that have not been scrolling have been set to sound: None. At this point, I'm assuming there is an issue with IFTTT notifications with sound set to None. All of the recipes I have a sound set have been scrolling this whole time I've had issues.
I made a Support request at ifttt but as they were on holidays I didn't receive an answer yet. Still same problem. Impossible to create any receipts with lametric.
No difference here if I chose a sound or none, nothing gets shown on both of my devices.
Ok it triggers now if I chose a sound (bicycle), but I don't want an annoying sound.
Same problem here. I want to connect my iOS reminders through ifttt but get the request error. It worked with some premade receipts sometimes two days ago but now i always get the requests error message.

Hey guys,

There are temporary issues with applets creation.

We will keep you informed regarding any updates on this.

Login or Signup to post a comment