Start a new topic
Answered

IFTTT Notifications

Is anyone else having a problem with notifications from IFTTT since they changed? None of my notifications show up and when I try to create a new recipe, it gives me an error message.
IMG0645.PNG
(136 KB)

Best Answer

The issue has been fixed. Please check!

Any update yet? IFTTT doesn't work currently. I get "your applet is invalid - see the errors below" (no errors displayed). I got this clock for this reason, without IFTTT we simply have an extremely expensive but pretty digital clock.
IMG0957.PNG
(89 KB)
I made a Support request at ifttt but as they were on holidays I didn't receive an answer yet. Still same problem. Impossible to create any receipts with lametric.

Hey guys,

There are temporary issues with applets creation.

We will keep you informed regarding any updates on this.

Any updates on this? When can we expect the temporary issues resolved? This was the biggest reason I purchased this device.

bought this Device because of the ifttt Functions and none of them working.... im Disappointed ,,, i have the same Problem as mentioned by Wayne Jones (see the errors below" (no errors displayed) please fix this since you advertise with this Feature... 

I have tried multiple times to set IFTTT notification. It is not working.

Here's what helped for me:

1. log out of all IFTTT instances (on your phone, computer, ...).
  2. Log out of Lametric application
  3. Kill Lametric application (stop it from working in the background)
  4. optional: restart Lametric device
  5. Now use only 1 device: either only your phone or only your computer
  6. Phone: log-in to lametric app, open the IFTTT application, create receipt and (still withing the lametric application) sign-in to IFTTT. Create your receipt.
  7. Or: go to IFTTT application

Sometimes if the receipt creation failed, it worked trying several times.

It seems best success is when fresh logging into IFTTT and creating 1 receipt. If it fails, try again, if still fails, log-out and log back in.

The prcess definitely is very very unstable and time consuming and painful. But then, suddenly, out of the blue, it works :)

Good luck

Meanwhile I could successfully create receipts through the ifttt website. On iOS App it gave me the error.

1 person likes this

I sent out a support ticket and they are still working on this. It seems misleading to see ads for LaMetric featuring IFTTT support when it is not working.

2 people like this

Hey guys,

are there any news about the issues with applet creation. I still have problem creating new applets. Can't finish them (other "Then"-actions work fine).

Thank you

Same here, can't finish the applet creation and haven't been able to for about a week at least. Also not getting any notifications thru. 

Thanks. 

Dear Lametric please fix this issue, it was the reason for buying this device... and you advertise that as a feature even on the BOX! 

since yesterday, ifttt - lametric integration seems to have stopped, I'm not getting any updated notifications, the ifttt app only shows "IFTTT" :(

Since I've bought this thing I get only shown "IFTTT" nothing else more. Frustrating.

IFTTT taking money from the company's,offering this service..., hope they paid their bills.

Hi everyone,

We are working on the issue. And it should be fixed next week.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We put all efforts to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment