Start a new topic
Implemented

Google Analytics

One of the publicised features of the original Kickstarter was Google Analytics integration.  Hopefully it's on the radar?

https://twitter.com/googleanalytics/status/479050093455081472

4 people like this idea

+1 any news?

1 person likes this

We are also interested in GA integration, esp. we want to Display Goals etc. 

Plus 1 - that was the main reason for buying lametric ;-/

same here +1

Guys, we just released beta version of Google Analytics app. Check it out!

1 person likes this

@lametricsupport: 

Thank you guys - this is fantastic news! I really appreaciate it that you guys took care of this. You made my day!

I installed the app and this is a very good start. I love being able to segment and choose key metrics!

Probably the most important metric of Analytics is Conversions/Goals. Do you see any chance of incorporating this into the app? 

Kind regards from Berlin, Tim

1 person likes this
I was hoping that we were talking about real-time analytics, but seems like real time is not supported.
Will it be in the future?

1 person likes this

Any news on the integration of conversions/goals?

1 person likes this

@Joerg, Please check out Google Analytics (Goals) app in LaMetric Store. Let us know your thoughts!

Google analytics now currently presents all your traffic reports and all goals you have set.

It is now a complete tool to monitor your website's info graphics.

assignment help service

Increase in mobile traffic has driven decisions on mobile-friendly sites and now moves toward responsive website exporting reports in various formats for different use. Management likes easy to read PDFs, while marketing analysts prefer Excel data. Reliable Essay Writing Service 

Login or Signup to post a comment