Start a new topic
Implemented

Creating Apps others can use as well

First of all I am very happy with my LaMetric Display and started building an App which fetches my Netatmo's weather data and displays it.

While hacking around I thought about offering it to others to but I don't know if there is a possibility to let someone else enter its Netatmo Credentials to fetch his own station-data.

tl;dr

Am I right that there is currently no possibility to build LaMetric Apps which can submit credentials to the app's backend (via Pull-Method)? If I am right. Thats what I like to see :)

6 people like this idea

Great idea. Would be interested in a solution for this.

Yeah, I had a question regarding using login/pass.

Currently seems to be not possible:

http://help.lametric.com/support/tickets/595 (not sure if you can see it)

I don't think it's possible at the moment; that's why I posted this feature request

A Netatmo app would be very welcome, though I have an old iPad 2 attached to a wall for this.

2 people like this

Hey guys. Now it is possible to pass credentials to your server. Currently we support Basic authentication and OAuth2. Credentials passed in header of the request. This tutorial demonstrates OAuth2 case.

Hey there, anyone have a simple step-by-step guide for setting up Netatmo for LaMetric? Im not really in coding stuff :-)
Login or Signup to post a comment